Meet Lukas Bagshaw
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Determined, Deliberate & Debonair
2. If you could master one skill right now, what would it be?
Playing the piano
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Continuing to advocate for and empower those marginalized and oppressed
4. What qualities make you a leader? What about a follower?
Having a revolutionary state of mind
Understanding the power derived from organization and unity
5. Who is your personal hero?
6. What is a quote that gives you inspiration?
“The opposite of poverty is justice”
7. Favorite book of all time AND the last book you read?
Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche
Jailhouse Lawyers by Mumia Abu-Jamal
8. What is your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
The city’s history
9. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. What was the first album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track…)
I bought a Walkman cassette player at a yard sale when I was around age 5, there was a New Kids on the Block cassette tape in it
12. What would be your superpower of choice?
Having the ability of total recall
13. What is one thing in your life you can’t go without?