Optional email code
1. Favorite Book of all time AND the last book you read?
My favorite book is the Color of Water by James McBride and I’m currently reading the Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson
2. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
I would love to learn how to play the guitar. I’ve had 2 guitars since 18 and I don’t know how to play either of them. Such a shame
3. What’s your Zodiac Sign? If you know anything about it do you think it’s you?
I am a Cancer and I’m always described as overly sensitive and I’d have to say this is pretty accurate. Crying is my thing (LOL)
4. What’s the First album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track?)
Not sure of the first CD I bought but I know I have over 100 in my house. CDs are a way of life!
5. If you had to sacrifice one of your five senses which would it be and why?
I would sacrifice my sense of touch because without my sense of smell I can’t taste anything and that would be tragic. Sight, Hearing and everything else are pretty essential to me, so touch can go.
6. What was your dream job growing up? Astronaut, cowboy/girl, Science Ninja?
I always dreamed of becoming an Emergency Room Physician and then I failed chemistry in college so, I switched to communication (LOL)
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years, I see myself either starting my own non-profit organization or running a federal program that deals directly with addressing food issues nationwide
8. What’s your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
My favorite thing about the Steel City is the sense of camaraderie amongst residents. I love that everyone is in solidarity about all sports teams, there’s this overwhelming sense of pride being from Pittsburgh and the adoration/appreciation for the city’s history. I haven’t witnessed anything like it – It’s beautiful.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to go to Tahiti just to experience the black sand
10. In what ways are you a leader? In what ways are you a follower?
I think I’m a leader in a sense that I’m always going to work hard for the greater good of myself and others & I’m a go getter; if I want something, I WILL go out and get it. Not many people are willing to always forge ahead alone and I’m willing to do that 1000%. I’m a follower in a sense that I’m a millennial and that I follow all the trends and fads that pop in and out daily. I’m up to date on all social media, music and more – its a lifestyle (LOL)
11. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
If I had one superpower I’d want to be able to fly. I’d primarily use it to travel and see the world (FOR FREE!) nothing more powerful than that.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on