Optional email code
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Passionate, Social, Determined
2. If you could master one skill right now, what would it be?
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Running a non-profit and teaching at a University.
4. What qualities make you a leader? What about a follower?
Leaders need to be selfless, but knowledgeable. They need to know how to motivate and encourage the people they lead to become they best they can be. A follower is just as important as a leader. Good followers known how to listen and learn so when it’s time to shine they’re ready.
5. Who is your personal hero?
People who give back and never forget where they came from.
6. What is a quote that gives you inspiration?
If your dreams don’t scare you you’re not dreaming big enough.
7. Favorite book of all time AND the last book you read?
Favorite Book Anything Walter Dean Myers Last Book David and Goliath
8. What is your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
How small it is but the potential it has to grow.
9. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
Barry Obama. Michelle could be mine for a day.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I think I’d go to Dubai because P Diddy raps about it, if P Diddy goes there often its somewhere I need to be.
11. What was the first album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track…)
A mixtape recorded off of Wamo sold to me by my good friend Mbazuwane Ntando Gxwulwe.
12. What would be your superpower of choice?
13. What is one thing in your life you can’t go without?
Family and extensions of family.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on