Optional email code
1. Favorite Book of all time AND the last book you read?
Favorite Book: Night Watch by Terry Pratchett
Last Book I Read: Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power by Jon Meacham
2. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
3. What’s your Zodiac Sign? If you know anything about it do you think it’s you?
Based on the Chinese Zodiac, I'm either a rabbit or a dragon depending on what calendar you're using. I can see myself as a combination of the two.
4. What’s the First album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track?)
It might have been the Lion King movie soundtrack on CD.
5. If you had to sacrifice one of your five senses which would it be and why?
Hearing because it seems like it would limit my experience of the world the least; you could still enjoy music through vibrations.
6. What was your dream job growing up? Astronaut, cowboy/girl, Science Ninja?
Physicist until I discovered sports, then it was NFL quarterback or NHL goalie.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Modernizing our legal framework for homeland security through legislation and the courts.
8. What’s your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
The blue-collar mentality valuing substance over flash.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. In what ways are you a leader? In what ways are you a follower?
People always turn to me for advice and planning. On the other hand, I often to prefer just go with the flow and improvise.
11. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
Immortality: I'd just sit back and watch the long arc of human progress (and give it a few nudges now and then).
Contact: email@example.com | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on