Optional email code
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Selfless, Tenacious, Organized
2. If you could master one skill right now, what would it be?
Getting ready in under 30 minutes
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Consulting and planning events for social enterprises
4. What qualities make you a leader? What about a follower?
I speak up and jump in to help when I’m capable and see the opportunity. There’s always room to learn more than you know now, and I feel comfortable following when I identify someone worthy of teaching and leading me.
5. Who is your personal hero?
My mother, Jennifer Greeman
6. What is a quote that gives you inspiration?
“If you can’t make it better, laugh at it.”
7. Favorite book of all time AND the last book you read?
“If I Should Die Before I Wake” by Han Nolan and “We Should All Be Feminists” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
8. What is your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
The University of Pittsburgh
9. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. What was the first album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track…)
The Diary of Alicia Keys (CD)
12. What would be your superpower of choice?
I would love to fly so I could travel faster, and more efficiently.
13. What is one thing in your life you can’t go without?
Contact: email@example.com | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on