Optional email code
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Nerdy, spunky, pragmatic
2.If you could master one skill right now, what would it be?
CAD/CAM (computer aided design and computer aided manufacturing)
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Working hard to make tech a more equitable, diverse, accessible industry for all
4. What qualities make you a leader? What about a follower?
Realism, pragmatism, and being action-oriented make me a leader.
Skepticism and humility make me a follower.
5. Who is your personal hero?
6. What is a quote that gives you inspiration?
Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
7. Favorite book of all time AND the last book you read?
Favorite: The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
Last book: The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
8. What is your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
Small pockets of absolute magic amid the urban landscape (e.g. - The Shrine of the Blessed Mother in Oakland, the Allegheny Cemetery, Riverfront Trail in Southside, Gold Way)
9. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. What was the first album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track…)
The Titanic soundtrack on CD
12. What would be your superpower of choice?
Being invisible (so I could explore buildings and houses as I please... not to be a creep... I just really like exploring places!)
13. What is one thing in your life you can’t go without?
Contact: email@example.com | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on