Optional email code
1. Favorite Book of all time AND the last book you read?
Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi is my favorite book of ALL TIME! Its the best book on networking and relationship building on the market. The last book I read was Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso. Awesome read.
2. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
Graphic design!! It would save me so much time and money LOL Being a blogger visuals are so important.
3. What’s your Zodiac Sign? If you know anything about it do you think it’s you?
Virgo - I represent about 90% of everything they say about virgos.
4. What’s the First album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track?)
Destiny's Child The Writings on the Wall CD/
5. If you had to sacrifice one of your five senses which would it be and why?
6. What was your dream job growing up? Astronaut, cowboy/girl, Science Ninja?
I wanted to be a doctor! I wanted to be a pediatrician specifically so I could help kids.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Jet setting around the world speaking to audiences about branding! #mogul
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Well considering I woke up to snow recently, anywhere with a beach! The Bahamas!
9. In what ways are you a leader? In what ways are you a follower?
I quickly take charge and look to create a plan. I get impatient when things drag so I like to step in so we can create a plan to get to our end goal. I also challenge others to do their best all the time which inspires them to do a little more than they thought. I am follower when i want others on my team to flex their wings. If someone on my team is planning an event, they own it fully. I ask them to tell me what to do.
10. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
I'd fly! Just so I wouldn't have to sit in traffic.
Contact: email@example.com | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on