Optional email code
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Ambitious, Organized, Silly
2. If you could master one skill right now, what would it be?
How to function well on little sleep
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Happy and successful in career and family
4. What qualities make you a leader? What about a follower?
Leader: Organized and Clear Communicator
Follower: Active Listener
5. Who is your personal hero?
6. What is a quote that gives you inspiration?
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." – Margaret Mead
7. Favorite book of all time AND the last book you read?
Fave: Mmmmmm, that is tough!
Last Read: Llama Llama Misses Mama
8. What is your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
Is this a trick question? I’m from Cleveland!
9. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
All over Europe
11. What was the first album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track…)
Michael Bolton on cassette
12. What would be your superpower of choice?
13. What is one thing in your life you can’t go without?
Toss-up between coffee and cheese
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on