Optional email code
1. Favorite Book of all time AND the last book you read?The Alchemist by Paulo CoelhoDaring Greatly by Brene Brown
2. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?Most likely the harmonica
3. What’s your Zodiac Sign? If you know anything about it do you think it’s you?Aries- Yes, my sign is so accurate it’s a bit frightening.
4. What’s the First album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track?)Most likely Nsync…of course
5. If you had to sacrifice one of your five senses which would it be and why?My sense of smell because I have perpetual allergies and usually cant smell anyway.
6. What was your dream job growing up? Astronaut, cowboy/girl, Science Ninja?A scientist, I wanted to have a microscope and wear a white lab coat.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?Living in a small house in the woods with my husband, 3 rescue dogs, and possible child.
8. What’s your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?It’s “rags to riches” story. Pittsburgh has a strength and tenacity that I admire.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?Thailand
10. In what ways are you a leader? In what ways are you a follower?I lead by inspiration and encouragement. I follow by seeking out those who have experienced parts of life that I want to understand.
11. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?Is running fast a super power? I want to run like Sonic the Hedgehog so I can win the PGH Marathon.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on