Optional email code
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
2. If you could master one skill right now, what would it be?
I’m pretty good with Excel, but I want to know everything and anything it can do from setting up an optimization to create the best cookie recipe or the basics like cool short cuts that I can never remember but make life so much easier.
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Working in economic development and traveling for both work and leisure. Maybe I’ll be in Pittsburgh based, but I definitely will have a large dog. How I will have a dog and travel and not feel bad about leaving the dog behind? I have ten years to figure that out.
4. What qualities make you a leader? What about a follower?Leader: A big part of leadership to me is active listening and making sure that you are listening to understand and not to respond to what is going on around you at any moment. I also think I’m good at bring people into a projects and empowering them to make it their own and grow and develop whatever skills that are important to them. Follower:, I really am loyal and trusting of the lead and always more than happy to pitch in to help anything that needs completed get down.
5. Who is your personal hero?
My mum! She is the most caring and supportive person I’ve ever met. I know we all say that we all have the best moms, but I really do.
6. What is a quote that gives you inspiration?
“The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The meaning of life is to give your gift away.” - David Viscott
7. Favorite book of all time AND the last book you read?
Favorite of all time: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling or Lamb by Christopher MooreLast book read: Fives and Twenty-Fives by Michael Pitre
8. What is your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
Everyone is so friendly. Being a Pittsburgher, I didn’t appreciate it until I spent time in other areas. Also the fact that all of our sports teams have the same colors. It really helps out in supporting the teams without having to really invest in a wardrobe for each sport.
9. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
I don’t have a specific person in mine, but a lead singer from a band like Motion City Soundtrack, All Time Low, New Found Glory, or A Day to Remember. Those lead singers have such great energy, are amazing performers, and have something about them that is kind of memorizing. Plus,the idea of being able to actually sing (which I can’t) and it would be so cool having people sing the lyrics you wrote back to you...at least that’s what I think when I'm at concerts.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
France, but not necessarily a big city like Paris. I love tasting wine and having it paired with yummy dishes, so if I could do that at all the one-off, small family-owned vineyards in France, that would be the dream. Plus, I love the language!
11. What was the first album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track…)
Blink 182-Self Titled Album in 2003 on a CD
12. What would be your superpower of choice?
It’s a real thing, but I’d love a photographic memory. I’m a list person, so if I could see my lists without physically having them with me, that’d be great!
13. What is one thing in your life you can’t go without?
My Apple Watch. It’s been a total game changer for running, biking, and overall convenience.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on