Optional email code
1. Describe yourself in 3 words(Com)Passionate, Goofy, and Excited
2. If you could master one skill right now, what would it be?Speaking another language fluently
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Continuing the fight for social justice, surrounded by a progressive community
4. What qualities make you a leader? What about a follower?Adaptability and willingness to work hard until the job is completed.
5. Who is your personal hero?Today, it’s Maxine Waters
6. What is a quote that gives you inspiration?“Policy is enunciated in rhetoric, it is realized in action.” – Herbert Kaufman
7. Favorite book of all time AND the last book you read?Favorite: Blindness by Jose Saramago Last: Pivotal Politics by Keith Krehbiel
8. What is your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?The vibrant non-profit and social justice communities
9. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?Betsy DeVos, so she could experience the importance of education for real people.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?Nepal
11. What was the first album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track…)Will Smith – Big Willie Style on CD
12. What would be your superpower of choice?Teleportation!
13. What is one thing in your life you can’t go without? Humor
Contact: email@example.com | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on