Optional email code
1. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
- Graphic designing along with creating animated videos, are skills Mercedes would love to master. She spends a lot of her time engaging youth and nothing speaks more to them, than having something visually appealing to observe while trying to convey a message.
2. What’s your Zodiac Sign? If you know anything about it do you think it’s you?
- Born under the Taurus constellation Mercedes is true to her sign. Being a Bull, you may assume that she is mean and stubborn, but that side of her that rarely emerges, unless she has to fight for what’s right. Truly, her character is one that is wise, just, stable, and strong. She is a visionary, a self-starter, and a natural educator. Oh, and let us not forget she’s fancy, she loves everything of quality and beauty!
3. If you had to sacrifice one of your five senses which would it be and why?
- If Mercedes had to sacrifice one of her five senses she would lose her sense of taste, which is contradictory of a Taurus who loves to eat! Being aware of the times we live in, she knows that most accessible food is unhealthy and does the body no nutritional justice. Mercedes would rather eat to live than live to eat.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years Mercedes see’s herself managing multiple business ventures and sharing stories of trials, errors, and success to people who have and are facing similar adversities in life.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
-Africa, specifically Egypt is one of the many destinations She would love to explore. Mercedes uses spare time reading about ancient civilizations, so being able to see, touch, and feel artifacts and hieroglyphics written on the walls of the Great Pyramids, will be beyond edifying and empowering.
6. In what ways are you a leader? In what ways are you a follower?
Mercedes is a transformative leader, everything that she has and knows she uses to empower others who are willing learn. She is not afraid to speak the truth, addressing the facts and conditions of unfair laws and practices that have many working class citizens in binds and unable to grow. However, she is able to follow those who share similar ideologies and promotes equitable social justice issues.
Contact: email@example.com | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on