Optional email code
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Dedicated, empathetic, problem-solver
2. If you could master one skill right now, what would it be?
How to design and build my own house and not rely on professional architects and contractors.
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
With a strong family of my own, in an impactful career, continuing to serve the city as a community/political leader
4. What qualities make you a leader? What about a follower?
Leader: good listener, delegator, cheerleader, planner, vision and detail thinker
Follower: know my skills and where I don’t excel, know what I don’t enjoy, supportive/helpful
5. Favorite book of all time AND the last book you read?
Last book I read: Hillbilly Elegy
Favorite book: I absolutely love cook books, not for the recipes necessarily (although I love to cook), but for the history and stories about the dishes and ingredients. You can learn a lot about a culture from its food.
6. What is your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
Every neighborhood has its own unique characteristics, which makes a visitor feel like there is always something new to explore.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8. What was the first album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track…)
Michael Jackson cassette tape
9. What would be your superpower of choice?
Time travel to the past – not the ability to change the past but to better understand people, events, and places that we cannot see or experience anymore.
10. What is one thing in your life you can’t go without?
Pen/Pencil and paper…I love to doodle, write ideas, and leave notes for people.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on