Optional email code
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Creative, Inquisitive, Courageous
2. If you could master one skill right now, what would it be?
How to make the perfect crème brulee (so that I can eat it every day)
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In an executive position, or possibly running my own business
4. What qualities make you a leader?
The qualities that make me a leader are that I enjoy learning and am an active listener. I also consider myself to be open-minded and assertive.
5. Who is your personal hero?
6. What is a quote that gives you inspiration?
“You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it’s better to listen to what it has to say.” – Paulo Coelho
7. Favorite book of all time AND the last book you read?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is my favorite book of all time and the last book I read was Untamed State by Roxanne Gay
8. What is your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
9. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. What was the first album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track…)
A CD of TLC’s FanMail
12. What would be your superpower of choice?
To be one with The Force…just kidding (but no really)
13. What is one thing in your life you can’t go without?
My family and friends
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on