Optional email code
1. Favorite Book of all time AND the last book you read?
Favorite book of all time has to be Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and the most recent book I read was titled "Demons of Justice" and was actually written by a volunteer, Regis Schilken, at the organization I work at. (Read it, let me know what you think of the ending)
2. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
Operating a hot air balloon.
3. What’s your Zodiac Sign? If you know anything about it do you think it’s you?
Cancer. I just looked up my traits, and apparently I'm prone to mood swings? At least my midlife crisis will have an excuse.
4. What’s the First album you bought and what media was it on? (CD, tape, 8 track?)
Mariah Carey - The Emancipation of Mimi - CD, and yes, I still have it.
5. If you had to sacrifice one of your five senses which would it be and why?
Hearing, in hopes that I would argue with my sister less
6. What was your dream job growing up? Astronaut, cowboy/girl, Science Ninja?
What is a science ninja?
National Geographic Photographer
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Depends who our next president is.
8. What’s your favorite thing about Pittsburgh?
Its history. Before steel, before tech, we were "The Gateway to the West"...something about that appeals to my adventurous spirit.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. In what ways are you a leader? In what ways are you a follower?
The same qualities that make me a leader, also make me a follower. I am willing to do what is right by others, whether that means following, or leading.
11. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
None...there is far too much baggage that comes with superpowers.
Contact: email@example.com | © New Leaders Council Pittsburgh 2016
Built by on